Mingita's World

Welcome to my world! My name is Lianne, I'm in my 20's and a born again student ;) This is a guide to the inner ramblings of my mind, the mad world around me and the people who make my life so fruity.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Forgive and Forget (renamed)...

In Defence of A Great Guy! (and a warning to all other men...)

Now, as all hetero men know, women can be difficult at the best of times (although we are worth it!).
My good friend Simon (Goldy to his friends) is an amazing guy, kind-hearted and incredibly patient man. Yet even a gem such as he gets targeted by nut-jobs; such as ***** who has written blog posts (completely made up ones) slating him.

This is my defence of him (comments were disabled on her site);

I don't know you and you don't know me (although Im sure you've heard about me) but I can't believe the pathetic slander that you are posting about Simon. Especially calling him fat and a pervert.
Its sad that you broke up and you must have both been hurt but ripping into him (and then posting the links on the websites that him and his mates use)like this is wrong.
I dated and lived with him for 2 years and he is one of the most kind-hearted, funny, gentle and well-balanced men that I have ever known.
Its a shame that you are showing how shallow you are to slate his figure (especially when your looks arent exactly at their prime) and that you and your friends laugh at him.
You never deserved him and he is much better off without you. I just hope that one day you shake off your self-deluded, bitter and self-obsessed dreamworld that you live in.



Note (04/03/06); I have removed the link to her blog as she has had her say and it seems wrong and unfair to keep it going. Its true that people do do mean and uncharacteristic things at times of emotional strain (even fantastic moi has been known to be a total grade A ****).


2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 am, Blogger Tands said…

    Thank you for this wonderful advice, ladies. I'm sure Simon is most grateful for you fighting his battles too. You are good friends to him. As an aside love, I *am* over him, I was a very long time ago to be frank. He has picked the wrong person to slander. I'm not out for revenge or anything like that. I just want to get on with it, but it's pretty difficult when you are being spoken about wrongly. But all is fair in love and war they say and he is lucky to have you guys. Friends really do help when you are down and out. Now perhaps you should all focus your energy into something that counts? If you would like to comment on me, you are most welcome to get to know me first - after which feel free to comment.

     
  • At 9:38 am, Blogger Tands said…

    I just wanted to say thank you for being decent. Simon *is* really lucky to have you as a friend. You seem to be a really nice person. This means a lot. I am sorry for acting like a total jerk. I just miss him now and so wish to take it all back and at least have his friendship. I am an idiot :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home