Mingita's World

Welcome to my world! My name is Lianne, I'm in my 20's and a born again student ;) This is a guide to the inner ramblings of my mind, the mad world around me and the people who make my life so fruity.

Monday, March 06, 2006

The long hard road to fitness.....

Today Dimitris and I completed our first gym session (after a break of several years of slobbing)! I was very impressed that I was able to last 45 minutes, albeit 45 minutes of excessive sweating, drooling and groaning!!! Poor Dimitris fared less well though, being surrounded by highly muscular toned men hardly breaking a sweat kinda dented his ego (and reminded him of his *cutely* rounded tum).

Neither of us could believe how unfit we are, we stood out so badly! Everyone else in the gym were cycling and running as if it were a walk in the park whilst we were dying after 2 minutes of warm up!! Plus the women were so perfect with immaculate makeup and ridiculously pert boobs (some with extra help methinks), then there was me with my baggy clothes, streaky mascara and jelly belly....

We are determined though to endure the hardship and humiliation... though with a lot of grumbling....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home