Mingita's World

Welcome to my world! My name is Lianne, I'm in my 20's and a born again student ;) This is a guide to the inner ramblings of my mind, the mad world around me and the people who make my life so fruity.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Home Truth Myths

Myth - YOU DO NOT STAY CLOSE FRIENDS TO THE CLOSE FRIENDS YOU HAD IN FIRST YEAR AT UNI

Hmmm....interesting. I vote that that's true as I am still friends with the close friends I had but not as close. The people that I was acquianted (how do you spell that???) with in first year I now get on great with. But that could just be circumstancial about where people live and what circles people move in.

Verdict - A TRUTH OF SOMESORTS



Myth - GIRLS LIVING TOGETHER SYNCRONISE THEIR MENSTRUAL CYCLE



No need for details.

Verdict - TRUTH



Myth - DROWNING YOUR SORROWS NEVER HELPS



Well I was really down today and walked from uni to my favourite pub sobbing my heart out and then downed 3 VKs on my own. Then some guys I know walked in and cheered me up sooo much!!!! I then downed another 2 VKs and had to stumble home at 6.30pm. I drowned in booze and felt much better for it.

Verdict - FALSE



Myth - GIRLS ARE BITCHIER THAN GUYS



Thats a toughy... Well the I think that girls like to claim they are not bitchy but then bitch behind your back or do bitchy things whereas guys are bitchy to your face as they are stupid. But that doesn't mean that girls are bitchier, just sneakier.

Verdict - UNKNOWN



Myth - MEN ARE NOT IN TOUCH WITH THEIR EMOTIONS

Well personnally all my serious boyfriends have been much more emotional than me and had a habit of crying easily and always said 'You're the love of my life' so in my experience I think that there should be a WO in front of that myth.

Verdict - FALSE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home